Partners in Care℠ Services
Three essential services. Flexible choices. One collaborative resource.
We understand you can’t afford interruptions from out-of-service equipment and that you need an easy way to get clinicians up to speed quickly on the equipment they use. That’s why we designed Partners in Care Services to help optimize your investments and keep things running as efficiently as possible to keep patients safe.
- Support Services to help minimize service complexity and the costs of maintaining equipment to factory standards
- Education Services that promote clinical and technical best practices to enhance patient care
- Professional Services to help effectively integrate new technology into your environment and workflows
Each program is specifically designed to help you provide the highest level of care to your patients, through a truly collaborative service relationship. This offering serves as a critical piece in helping you meet your facility’s top priorities, including:
- Maintaining system reliability for improved patient care
- Strengthening staff competencies and efficiencies across usage and service
- Realizing lower cost of ownership and improving your bottom line
- Optimizing technology assets
- Maximizing the life of your devices and systems
So whether you have a robust in-house team of biomedical and IT professionals to manage your devices and systems, or need to rely on a partner for full-service support of your equipment, we’ve got you covered. Explore our range of options, then talk with a Welch Allyn representative to customize a plan specifically for your facility.